CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

*HOW CLEARLY DO WE SEE?*

We were sitting in the doctors office waiting my my step-dad to finish and Kristofer and I were taking a few pictures of his eyes so that I could share and keep you updated. It will be 3 weeks Thursday since his second surgery, they don't bother him anymore but they still look pretty bad. Only time will tell if they will actually start working together for the first time. (It's in God's Hands) He keeps asking me why God had to give him eyes that don't work and that God must not like him since he gave him broken eyes. He doesn't always comprehend why or the answers I've tried to explain to him, so I told him that many people have things with their bodies that don't work the way they should for them and they matter to Jesus just as much as the people that were born with nothing wrong. I told him that Jesus loves him just the way he is no matter if his eyes work or not. This world can be so cruel and especially to how our children understand it to be. We will never quite measure up in the eyes of others. I guess there's been times in my own personal life I have felt that I fell short of deserving God's love or even acceptance from others...until I came to understand, that when I focused on what mattered most, I was able to clearly see that Jesus Loves me just the way I am and no matter if I trip and fall short, do wrong or how inadequate I might feel at times... He wouldn't love me any less! I pray that I measure up when God is adding up my score! Blessings To All!

0 comments: