CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

*LAY IT DOWN*

I recently sang a special song for our Wednesday night prayer meeting. I had no idea what the preacher was going to preach about but I really felt impressed to sing the song "LAY IT DOWN" and as I started practicing it, I knew more and more that I was suppose to sing it. There are so many times in my own personal life that I have just wanted to be in control instead of giving it to Jesus, the One who knows our hearts and needs even before we know that we are in need. Some of the words say, So I'm gonna lay it down- I'm gonna learn to trust You now, what more can I do, everything I am depends on You- and if the sun don't come back up- You know Your love will be enough- I'm gonna let it be, gonna let it go, gonna lay it down. I am asking God to remind me that when I want to be in control and not surrender my burdens on Him or just forget who I am in comparison to Who He is, what He has already done, and still can do for me, He will remind me that He is all about picking up whatever we are willing to lay down. I pray that you will give all of your concerns, cares and burdens to Jesus. ~Blessings

1 comments:

Bev said...

Hey, sis. like the new look to yours too. Sounds like you doing good. I did add you to my links before but lost it when I changed templates and then lost it completely when my computer crashed but your post helped me to add you back since I couldn't remember something as simple as a blog using your own name. LOL. Talk at you later. Bev

P.S. in you dashboard and then cutamomize you will have page layout there is an option to add a links list. Hope that helps.