CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

*PATIENCE*

...is one of the many things in the many areas of my life that I really need God's help with! He's still working on me, to make me what I ought to be. Just a line to a song I remember from childhood that is so true for me even as an adult.

Anyways the reason for my blog is just to say hello to all friends and family out there and to say that I was messing with my site and opps, I guess that I was so clueless that I was actually deleting some of my favorite pictures that I had posted here and now they are history and I have to start all over again. Oh well, that is what I am talking about when I say patience. I was reading my sister Bev's blog and I got the bright idea to change my template because I had wanted to for some time now, but when she said that she lost some of her things, I just took that as she made a simple error and pushed a wrong button or something of that sort... well I must of done the same thing. So PATIENT is just what I am going to have to be in order to restore some of my favorites that I used to have. So please be patient with me and I will get things back to life on here soon!

In closing I just wanted to mention that I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers for my family during our time of loss and grief. Thank- You and God Bless! ~Many Blessings

1 comments:

LaDonna said...

I like the new look. I also did the same thing when I tried to change my template a while back. It really made me angry!!!! So good to have you back with us in blogworld! :)