CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 1, 2007

*2 WEEKS DOWN - ONLY A ZILLION MORE TO GO*

It is hard to believe that the kids have finished their 2nd full week of school! I am still baffled that this is September 1st and that means winter,Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner and will be here before we know it... and I am absolutely not even ready to think about the holidays!!!
The kiddies don't have school on Monday due to Labor Day and I believe that we are going to try to have a picnic of some sort with my brother and his family. My Uncle Joe and Aunt Charlene are coming in tomorrow to finish bringing me the rest of my stuff that wouldn't fit into my rental truck so they'll will get to be here for it, I hope! I don't know what the menu is for Monday but I bought a watermelon when I was at Kroger's last night. (I started craving it the minute I walked in the door and saw it sitting there-isn't that pathetic? Oh dear)

Well I haven't got much time here to blog today. There is a lot of things that I could go unpack,clean or organize... so to be able to look back on the day and feel a small bit of accomplishment...I must keep this short in order to stay focused and busy.

I hope everyone has a pleasant day, but most importantly don't be too busy to stop and listen to God in the quiet! You will be amazed at how much you will notice Him there among the silence!

~Blessings To All~

1 comments:

Bev said...

Hope you have a great labor day. I wish I could be there with you. I was debatin having school today but then I thought no we could use an extra day off. The kids have been working so hard. This will give me day to regroup and start fresh tomorrow. We might take a historical trip tomorrow to My Old Kentucky Home/Abe Lincolns birthplace and also a Dino Musuem close to there. Well I will talk later. Love ya Bye