CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

*MY ALL SO CRAZY LIFE- AS I KNOW IT*

First I want to apologize in advance because this post might be long! It seems like forever since I last posted but actually it's only been a week. So I guess my life's been way too busy... which brings me the thoughts for today's posts. I know that sometimes throughout my own "ALL SO CRAZY LIFE" I can get caughted up or just simply overwhelmed with all there is to do or should be done. I try my hardest to be organized... but I have this lovely little thing called Adult ADD sometimes... no really I have it all the time, so organization eludes me! I will find myself making up lists, and knowing that there is umteen million things to do I just try to start with the top 5 - 10 most important things to get done and by a certain date. You'd think that with a list one should be able to follow it no problem, right? WRONG!!! I have no idea how I have managed to start on all 5 - 10 things and in no particular order... but by my deadline I still only have 2-3 fully completed! GRRR! Why can't I just stick to 1 thing and keep at it till it's finished?? I don't have a clue, or why can't I remember to go right back to it if I am sidetracked for some unknown reason I can't remember! Is getting sidetracked due to kids needing me, the telephone ringing or just being so consumed with the silly list and life that before I realize it, it's past 3:00 and I haven't even fed the kids lunch and the "it's now about time to start dinner frenzy" suddenly hits me, where do I put the blame? I often feel like Charlie Brown when he tried so hard to kick the football and failed time and again landing on his bootie... he always tried- that's what counts! Do any of you other mothers out there feel like this? Am I the only one that feels like I fail at completing my household tasks or duties as a mother trying to be both mother and example ? Am I teaching my children proper life skills? I pray that I am, but at times I feel so SCATTERBRAINED!!! Having said all of this, I believe that I just might have stumbled upon a cure for us Adult ADD-ers! (or at least for myself) You know how they make these invisible boundary fences for our animals? Well if dogs can be trained, why can't I? Yes I am talking "Shock collars here".... but for humans! More like "Our Reminder or Thinking Necklaces"! (The Human Zapper-comes in gold or silver) Us women always like getting new jewelry don't we.... just think of it as replacing the ribbon around our finger to remember sort of thing, but just a pretty necklace might be more charming, don't ya think so? LOL Just once it would feel gr8 to be able to get a list of things done starting with #1-10 without all the stops and starts and then be able to see what I've accomplished! I know that sounds quite *Barbaric* and that I am not! I don't suggest inflicting harm or injury to anyone... it's just that sometimes my sense of humor does about as much wandering as my mind does and I would just love to find a solution to my problem even though the idea might be warped, it's just a thought! (*Smile*) So having said all this I feel quite a bit better! Blogging does help calm the mind! Guess that is why the experts suggest journaling and my love for writing! I guess that I am too hard on myself and my own worst critic. But ever since following Christ and the difference He has made in my life, I should just allow Him to "Shock" the reality back into me if He feels it's necessary! Are we all needing a good *Shocking*? Blessings To All!

0 comments: