CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

*HE SURE PULLED MY HEART STRINGS!*

Well one thing I know for sure is that I am not even close to being ready for my yard sale, but come Thursday morning I will try to be ready for it as much as I possibly can. Or better yet, maybe if I just don't think about it the yard sale will all go away and I will have sold everything there is to sell and I will have the money that goes along with the sales. Dream On!!! I only have my middle child here with me this week and you would think that it would of been easier to get boxes gone through and priced, NOT! This is me I'm talking about and that would not even be in this lifetime!

Anyways after taking Kris to his Dr.'s appointment this afternoon I mozied on over to my mom and step dads I stayed a lot longer than I should of and before I knew it- it was time to go get Kris some dinner and get ready for my Massotherapy appointment. But I lucked out when my step dad asked us to stay there for dinner and with not too much twisting here, so I agreed to stay and we ordered pizza. Now I like pizza but have to be in the mood for it... I just can't have it all the time. As for chicken...well that is a dish that I truly love and a totally different post. LOL

After dinner and on the way to my appointment I noticed that Kristofer was especially quiet and he wouldn't even answer me when I tried to talk to him. So I asked him what was wrong for the 10th time and he finally said, "I didn't like that way you talked to Abby tonight"(our dog who now lives at my moms) Well I scolded our dog because she tried to make her way to scarf down my step dads pizza and after he lost a philly steak sub to her a few weeks back, I didn't want to see it happen to him or her again, so I just told Abby no in a stern voice as she was ready to pounce on it. After he told me this I asked him, and do you miss her? And that is all it took... he burst into tears and they wouldn't stop. Along with me scolding her and him missing her, Kris was taken by emotions. Now you have to understand, Kris is not one to really show that side of him... His Asperger's Syndrome (Autism) makes it hard for him to show emotions other than what often is interpreted as him being a bad boy or what some deem as inappropriate. I am so proud of him that he was able to let an emotion out and without anger, screaming or someone being in the way of his frustrations. Since my daughter is highly allergic to Abby giving her fits with her asthma and since she is away at camp with the group from Velocity (church group)... I agreed to bring Abby home tonight and let her stay as long as he helps me do the extra cleaning (sweeping furniture in and out and running sweeper more than once) that has to be done after she goes back to mom's... and so against my better judgment Abby is here for the night. I guess the little stinker still knows how to pull on my heart stings! ~Blessings~


1 comments:

LaDonna said...

AH, that was so sweet of you to bring the dog home for him!!!