CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 8, 2007

*CATCHING UP*

I just wanted to pause long enough from my busy life to post even if it is short.

I missed church this morning and I really regret not being able to be there. I hate not being able to go... I really look forward in going to renew myself after a busy week and to hear a message that always seems to be taylor-made just for me that week. Church is such an important part of my life as a Christ Follower. It's funny now looking back to when I wasn't following Christ, I didn't even think about going to church or what day of the week it was... I just simply lived my life but now it is like a piece of my puzzle is missing and I have to search for it even harder when I am not there. Sorry for the bad example... but I couldn't think of anything else at the moment. Grrr

This week has flown by so fast! Kyle has been gone for just over a week now and I miss him terribly! He is visiting my brother and family in Roanoke, Va. and I leave on the 14th to pick him up and stay for about a week to visit and take care of some business... kind of like a short vacation. I might not be coming back in a week if my dad passes away while I'm there. We will head on to Florida for his burial.

Katie leaves for camp bright and early tomorrow morning. This is her first time ever to go to any camp alone with no other family there but I trust that she will do fine! Jessica is her counselor and she knows her well!

Kristofer leaves for Camp Nuhop in Perrysville, Ohio at the end of this month through the first week of August... he has been going to this camp for 5 years now. He is especially excited since it is his first time to attend the Science camp they offer that teaches them so many different things about nature. (even holding snakes, eeeeekkk!)

I trust that you all had an enjoyable holiday week! I will post some pictures of the 4th and last nights fireworks at Tuscora Park at a later time.

Please keep my father and family in your thoughts and prayers- it will be very soon now. Blessings, Leslie

P.S. It was short after all! :-)

0 comments: