CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dear Family & Friends,
Wow! It has really been over 2 weeks since I last blogged and a lot has happened in that time but I can say that most or if not all of it has been good! :-) God has been working in my life and I just wouldn't be able to post this blog without mentioning how good He really is to me! I had a situation concerning my car come up and God had already taken care of it before I thought about how me, this weak unworthy person that I am was going to deal with it. I can say that not only did He take care of it, He made it possible to be able to see into what I thought was going to weigh me down for months. God is good all the time and I can't say this enough.... ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD!

The kids are doing good! They did have 2 days off from school last week due to some weather issues, but I pray that the weather will be kind and not cause for anymore school days missed... after all we only have 3 make up days this year. Anyways we all got through it and were all still in one piece! The only set back was that Kyle had end of the semester exams that had to be carried over into 2 days this week, but today was the last for him for another 9 weeks. I pray that he used his time wisely and took those extra days to study! Kris and Katie are doing well in school.

Well I must hurry and get dinner in the oven. Tonight is church and I want to have dinner almost finished when the kiddies get here as it is usually kind of hectic on Wednesday nights to cram everything in before 7pm. I started working with 2 other ladies at church on Wednesday nights helping with our 3-4 graders in a series called the Pioneers Club. We had 24 last week and I believe that we could anticipate more to come. This series runs through the end of May and it is another way for me to get the classroom experience that I wanted when I was going to get my teaching degree. Anyways, it is a learning and exciting experience.

Take care and I will try to do better about updating my blog on a more recent basis. I want to keep you updated a little more with what's going on with my personal life! ;-)
Much Love & Blessings To You All! (and ya all know you ya are)

0 comments: