CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

*WE SERVE AN AWESOME GOD*





First I want to start off by saying that thanks so much to each and everyone for your many thoughts and prayers. You know who you are and I just cannot tell you how much your friendship and kindness has been! To my family, I love you and I'm thankful and blessed to have you in my life! To all my friends, the same goes to you!

God has made Himself again so real in my life. Just when I doubted Him as I am so guilty of doing, He showed me again that He will never leave me nor forsake me... and I am going to try my best to remember that! This is a new year full of new beginnings and I want to make each day count and not to forget the One who gives me the gift of life! I have been going through some personal battles here in the past few days and I can't say it enough how good God is to me! He has not only heard my prayers and saw my heart, but He brought closure to something in my life that has really consumed me for a few years. I am so glad that when we least expect it, God has a way of changing what we once believed and taking care of it as He always does! Let's just say for almost 5 years I lived in fear of and was made to believe something that wasn't true and if I would of relied on Him for guidance and what necessary steps to take next I wouldn't of had to live the past 5 years in pain. We all live and learn and I'm thankful that this learning experience will definatly make me a stronger person. Thank you God!

Yesterday we celebrated Katie's birthday 9th birthday. She had a big chocolate chip cookie in place of cake with ice cream. She sure didn't need the sugar to make her buzz around the place, she was already buzzing when I picked the kids up from school. She was happy with the little Polly Pocket thingy that I got her along with the jumprope that she has been wanting. Kyle even wrapped gave her a gift that was in a huge box, stuffed with some heavy books and packing styrafome (I know I didn't spell that right, oh well!) and she was tickled just to go through the box and see what he got her. You never know what to expect when Kyle throws his twist on things into the mix... and I do mean that in a good way!

In close I want to mention that Katie did have a nice birthday, she is still not able to understand why her father didn't call her or even send her a card yesterday. She is aware that this isn't the first time he's forgotten her on her day, and i just ask that you remember her in your prayers and also that I have the wisdom in knowing what to say to her to help ease her sadness. I don't ever wish this to happen to her again. Also, I have another request. There is someone that I love dearly and care so much about... they are going through a tough time right now and I ask that you help me hold them up before God and that they will find peace with what they are going through. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and those of you who don't blog... it is a good form of therapy and I would love to read your blogs as well, so I would like to take this time to invite you to open up a blogpage and join the rest of us fellow bloggers! Take care and Blessings to you all!

0 comments: